Web cam

WebCam link

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Stand-off

Today Ron and I will do our first bout of "Tough Love." I have exclusively breastfed Evan for 3 Months now and it's time to go back to work. We have been experimenting with different bottles and nipples with Evan for months now and he just will not take any of them. I go back to work next Wed and I am terrified! He throws a fit when you even try to give him a bottle. What if the babysitter quits the first day because of Evan's excessive crying over wanting the boob?

So today being Saturday, we decided to have a stand-off. We are going to dedicate the whole day trying to get him to take a bottle. Come hell or high water, this child WILL eat from a bottle! We are armed with Dr. Brown bottles, a Nuk bottle, Platex latex and silicone nipples with the drop in liners, an Evenflow bottle, Breastflow bottle, Avent nipples, and a Platex Ventair. May the best bottle win.

It's about 10 now and we don't know how long this fiasco can last. All I know he has inherited everything else from me, I'm hoping he managed to pick up Ron's ease of persuasiveness and not my hard-headedness. If he does have my hard-headedness, then he will definitely be a force to be reckoned with! Wish us luck!!

XOXO~
Jen and Ron

No comments: