Web cam

WebCam link

Friday, March 19, 2010

Look who came to dinner



Ron, Evan, and I went to dinner tonight. All you can eat seafood buffet! Ron's idea. It was a small hole-in-the-wall kind of place. I don't think the place even had a real name, just "Seafood Buffet". But the real problem was staring me right in the face, literally. The walls were covered with decapitated deer heads. This lil guy watched me eat my catfish. He made sure I cleaned my plate.

Couple of memorable moments at the ole buffet: 1) I guess I was so baffled over the restaurant's lack of name that when the waitress asked what I would like for dinner, No Lie, I said "I'll have the Catfood special" Umm really? I ordered Catfood? We all cracked up and I desperately hoped the little girl wouldn't actually bring me catfood. She was kinda ditsy. She asked if Evan was going to need something off the menu or if we brought something from home.
2) Ron of course ordered the buffet, and he found this:

Yeah, FROGLEGS! G-R-O-S-S!!!! He only took a couple of bites because of my complete hysteria and disgust he kinda lost the urge to eat them. Thank goodness. I really hope my kid doesn't inherit his dad's adventurous palate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EWWWW!!! Leave it to Ron.... blugh!!!

Blair@HeirtoBlair said...

OH GROSS OH GROSS OH GROSS

::vomit::