Web cam

WebCam link

Friday, April 30, 2010

Fat Friday

So I am so not getting around to working out. I just don't know how to balance exercise in my schedule. Between working and coming home and playing with my little boo-man, It's so hard! And forget about dieting. Breastfeeding has made me ravenous hungry. And I get ill if I don't eat often and a lot. So whats a girl to do?

I've got like 22 days until the family vacay in Gulf Shores. So I guess I will be one of those people who wear t-shirts over their bathing suit the whole time. I really would like to be skinty (yeah it's a word) but I just don't know if it is an option for me at this time.

I will still try to lose weight but I just have decided to be realistic about my goals, and not beat myself up over not loosing it super fast. That is for Hollywood types and not me. And I am not risking my son's food supply for my own vanity. It will happen when it happens. And that's fine with me. Until then I can look at old pics of what I looked like and remember the good ole times.

1 comment:

Camille Moenkhaus said...

aren't you cuuuuuute?!.