Web cam

WebCam link

Friday, April 9, 2010

Chillin with the kids

My niece and nephew were in town visiting their dad for spring break. They got to spend the night with us last night and the day with Evan and me. Since they have already seen How to train your Dragon, we decided to go to Chuck E Cheese's. AKA Hell. Since it was a school day it actually wasn't that bad. The kids seemed to have a good time. Since Gabi can read now, she read the token dispenser and came up to me and said "Just give me your credit card and I can buy some more tokens, it takes credit cards" To which I promptly replied "Have you lost your mind?"
Also,
Christian learned to hustle some kid out of his tokens. So when his tattle tale sister Gabi came and told me that Christian was being disciplined by "that boy's mom" I knew I had to do something. So I made Christian give "that boy" his tickets that he got from the tokens he hustled. Smooth move Hu? My sis thought so. Anyway, we had fun today, thanks for hanging with Baby Evan and Auntie.

1 comment:

Camille Moenkhaus said...

I wish I could've gone with y'all :(

I'm proud of your momma skills.... keep 'em scraight!