Web cam

WebCam link

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Modern Family


I must admit I am terribly in love with the ABC  show Modern Family. I can't help it. It's the funniest show ever! Today I texted my friend Carley "Hey did you see Modern Family last night" to which she immediately called back and said "Yes! Duh, It's the best show ever!" Then we had to have 20 min discussion about which were our favorite parts of the episode. That inevitably lead to a in depth convo about our other favorite episodes. It really is the funniest show ever. I can't say it enough. I totally want my parenting style to be like that of Claire and Phil. Please Please Please, If you have stumbled upon this blog, please for the love of all things funny, watch this show! You won't regret it!

Here is the link so you can start watching episodes online right now.

2 comments:

Will and Carley said...

"Ummm sir, please tell your wife to stop screaming"

Camille Moenkhaus said...

I definitely don't regret it!! Thanks for getting me hooked! :)

Phil: A Realtor's just a ninja in a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues everywhere. But not me. I'm completely clueless.

Phil: You're such a great mother. Sometimes I wish you were my mother.
Claire: Oh gosh. I'm already queasy.

Phil: I know I got a lot of baggage, but don't worry, I'm seeing a therapist. Just kidding. I'm fine.

Sorry - I couldn't pick a favorite.