Web cam

WebCam link

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Family Vacation in Gulf Shores (5/22/10-5/29/10)


My family went on our first family vacation in 15 years! And by family I mean with my Mom and bro and sis. I did go on a family vacation last year to Gatlinburg, but that was with my father's side of the family. Anyway, we had a wonderful condo on the 16th floor in a very swanky complex. It had 5 swimming pools and cabanas and swim-up bars and refreshment stands. But just let me tell ya, Even though it was very beautiful, the people who own the condos were a bunch of stuck up not so friendly folk. I guess money doesn't buy friendliness. If that's how you act when you have lots of money, then I'll be happy being middle class. Oh well, we still enjoyed ourselves. Here are sme pics.

Ok I hate when ppl post pics of their babies with crap all over their faces, but this is Evan's first attempt at green beans and he tore them suckas up! Sorry I couldn't help myself.








The clubhouse


Our condo building


Don't you just wanna kick him in the abs?


My nephew Christian


My niece Goob, the anit-sun goddess


My sis and her fabulous hat


My Daddy is crazy!

1 comment:

Camille Moenkhaus said...

Don't be jealous of my fab hat! wait. no. go ahead. be jealous. It IS fab, isn't it??