Web cam

WebCam link

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Twenty-eight Week Photo




Ok so I have to wake up @ 5 to go to work, and usually I can remember to do all that I need to do to get ready and remember to take Evans weekly picture every Mon. This day I must have overslept or something. I realized as soon as I got to work that I didn't take the photo and texted Ron. Well this photo is what he and my sister the photographer produced. They couldn't figure out how to get him from reaching for the paper. See mom knows how to distract him and slide the paper in just in time to get the shot before he starts destroying the paper. I guess no one does it quite like Mom. I still love this pic because he seems so laid back in this picture. What's really fun are the pics they took trying to get this pic. If I'm feeling spicy maybe I will post those as well.

No comments: