Web cam

WebCam link

Sunday, June 20, 2010

This boy loves to.......


Walk!!

I swear he would pass up crawling if given the choice. He would stand all day if you'd let him. But his new favorite toy in the house is his walker. Ron's mom borrowed it from a friend. I love it too. He just runs around and entertains himself. It is so stinkin cute to see him just wondering around in the hallways like he owns the place. The walker has all kinds of toys attached so he can entertain himself and it plays music. Ron is already sick of the songs it plays. There is a newer version of this walker at Walmart that I want desperately that is way cuter. It has Winnie the Pooh on it and it's color scheme suites Evan better. Plus we have to return this one. And what about our next kid? Well needless to say Ron won't let me buy it cause he thinks its dumb to buy it when we can just borrow this one. Oh well. But I'm definitely getting it for the next time around!

No comments: