Web cam

WebCam link

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Baby Shower @ Deborah's House

Baby Shower @ Deborah's House


My friends Deborah and DeShea from the beauty shop where I had worked, wanted to throw me a shower. Deborah volunteered her home for the shower, and WOW! what a wonderful and elegant venue! Her house was beautifully decorated for Christmas and but she also had a separate baby blue Christmas themed tree and decor. She used her china and crystal and I really felt grown up and elegant. The food was so pretty it was almost scary to eat it! But you can see how big I am, it didn't take me long to get over that!
Of course I was spoiled by both hostesses and all the ladies from the salon. I have never seen so many gifts! We really did have a fun and beautiful day. Ron was also happy because I was sent home with a ton of leftovers. I am such a lucky girl to have so many caring and thoughtful friends in my life!

No comments: